INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the 'Law of Services of the Information Society' (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Sobre los tipos de cookies, existen cinco grandes grupos:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
List the names of the cookies, type, owner, function and expiration, for example:
- PHPSESSID: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is removed when the browser is closed.
- _lang: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is removed when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _gat: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _utma: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request speed - limiting the collection of data on high-traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival on the website. It expires 30 minutes from the last update.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is removed when the browser is closed.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
- Select the Tools icon
- Click on Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the 'Privacy section', click on Content settings.
Click Clear browsing data (empty Cache).Close and restart the browser.
- Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data...
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
For more information about Chrome click here http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- In the 'Browsing history' section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete files.
- Select Delete cookies.
- Click Delete.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.